- Guest Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- If you are a Guest and suffer a Travel Issue, we agree, at our discretion, to either (i) reimburse you up to the amount paid by you through the Bid to Stay Platform (“Total Fees”) depending on the nature of the Travel Issue suffered, or (ii) use our reasonable efforts to find and book you another accommodation for any unused nights left in your booking which is reasonably comparable to the accommodation described in your original booking in terms of size, rooms, features and quality. All determinations of Bid to Stay with respect to the Guest Refund Policy, including without limitation the size of any refund and the comparability of alternate Accommodations, shall be in Bid to Stay’s discretion, and final and binding on the Guests and Hosts.
- The cancellation and replacement fees due to any other reason shall be issued on below conditions;
|Time of Cancellation||Cancellation Fees|
|More than 3 weeks||Free|
|Less than 3 weeks and more than 2 Weeks||10%|
|Less than 2 weeks and more than 5 days||50%|
|Less than 5 days||100%|
- Your refund shall be processed in 10-45 days.
- Conditions to Claim a Refund under Travel Issue.
To submit a valid claim for a Travel Issue and receive the benefits with respect to your booking, you are required to meet each of the following conditions:
- you must be the Guest that booked the Accommodation;
- you must bring the Travel Issue to our attention in writing or via telephone and provide us with information (including photographs or other evidence) about the Accommodation and the circumstances of the Travel Issue within 24 hours after the later of;
- the start of your booking, or
- you discover the existence of the Travel Issue, and must respond to any requests by us for additional information or cooperation on the Travel Issue;
- you must not have directly or indirectly caused the Travel Issue (through your action, omission or negligence); and
- Unless Bid to Stay advises you that the Travel Issue cannot be remediated, you must have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the Travel Issue with the Host prior to making a claim for a Travel Issue.